12/05/2010

5 questions for the crit

1) Do you think I should continue to apply the hand drawn imagery onto the postcard designs? or should I just stick to the computer generated vector designs?
2) How appealing do you think these images are to the target audience? (16-30 year olds who shop at topshop)
3) As you can probably see, I am struggling with a color scheme. I have been tempted to stick to stereo typical navy colors such as royal blues, reds, gold, brown. Should I stick to these as they may help keep the context clear. Or should I be more creative and use quirky fun colors as this may appeal more to the target audience. What would you suggest?
4) Do you think the sayings and phrases are clear in all the illustrations? Also could you please state which are and which are not.
5) Should i continue to develop the 'layered/collage' look to the postcards or stick the flat clear vectors?