19/05/2010

How to distibute digitally


The images aren't big enough to see the changes I have made to the Topshop website. However if you click on them they will be a lot clearer.
This first screen is of the the Topshop home page. I have kept some of the original photographs, however added my new navy inspired logos. I have also designed a couple of new links to the 'Navy collection' and 'Navy dresses'. The background used to be covered in small black dots and I have replaced these with blue anchors.
On the home screen near the top there is a 'collections' link, once clicked this next page will open. Club Tropicana and Summer fete are two existing collections in the Topshop store, however i have added a Navy collection icon. I chose this model and the clothing garments because they fit well into the collection.